Clamco R785 All Electronic Auto Bagger
All-Electric Industrial Design
The Rollbag™ R785 is a unique, all-electric tabletop automatic poly bagger. This compact automatic bagger uses the same electronics as our larger floor standing baggers, delivering a dependable, industrial quality, multi-shift packaging solution. Using an advanced control system, the R785 is able to operate at a rate of up to 40 bags/min, ensuring that machine speed is not the limiting factor in your packaging operation. The Rollbag R785 automatic bagger does not require compressed air, which means the facility needs no modification. This bagger can easily be moved around the production environment and may be set up virtually anywhere with an ordinary electrical outlet. Positioning this poly bagger is made even easier as its small footprint (26” wide x 18” deep), and lightweight (just over 100 lbs) make it easy to move. The R785 poly bagger can be loaded semi-automatically by hand or by using infeed devices that can interface directly with the PLC. The R785 automatic bagger can be cycled by pressing a footswitch, tapping the seal bar, or automatically.
Flexible Poly Bagging
Flexibility is critical for packaging products in poly bags. Therefore, the R785 automatic bagger is engineered to accommodate poly bags on a roll up to 12” wide and 20” long. The high-power sealing magnet creates hermetic seals in poly bags up to 5 mil in thickness. The R785 automatic poly bagger features a user-friendly touchscreen interface with the capacity to store up to 50 jobs. Job storage makes product set-up a breeze. Furthermore, the rolls of pre-opened bags are loaded from the front, so access to the back of the machine is not required during regular operation.
A Range of Features to Optimize your Bagging Process
The R785 automatic bagger has a host of standard features – most of which are not available on other all-electric poly baggers. One example is the seal flattener feature where fingers automatically stretch the poly bag tight prior to sealing. This step can minimize wrinkles in the seal. The articulating bag support allows heavy products to be handled more easily, by supporting the bottom of the poly bag during packaging. At the end of the cycle, this support automatically tilts down, allowing the product to drop into a bin or conveyor. The load shelf can be adjusted to various angles, ensuring optimal set-up for bulky products.
Automatically Print and Apply Labels Directly on your Poly Bag
Truly a next-generation automatic poly bagger, the R785 is the first all-electric bagger that offers an optional, integrated label printer applicator. This off the shelf industrial labeling solution prints and applies a label on the first bag to be fed out. This is ideal for applications like poly mailers that require a shipping label or other data that changes with each bag. Because you can print and apply a scannable barcode label directly on the bag, you can use bags that are clear on both sides. As the label printer applicator works with direct thermal labels, as well as thermal transfer, there is no need for any printer ribbon. Custom pre-printed labels with high color graphics can also be used, for a customer experience that greatly enhances your brand. The R785 automatic bagger is particularly effective for short batch runs and is the ideal transition for customers currently packaging their product by hand in recloseable zipper bags with a label that is manually applied.
Engineered with Uptime and Safety in Mind
Safety is a critical consideration in every production environment. With a CE compliant design, you can be assured that R785 automatic poly bagger meets the latest safety standard for packaging machinery. Owing to its unique design, the seal bar on the R785 bagger closes without force, virtually eliminating any chance of injury. With labor costs rising, everyone agrees that maximum uptime is critical. The robust R785 is built to last, however, after years of use components can fail. Therefore, the R785 has been designed with as many off-the-shelf components as possible. Furthermore, side covers are properly secured with only a handful of screws so they can be removed quickly and easily. The result is that all internal components of the machine can be accessed in minutes. In addition, the seal bar can easily be changed out by unfastening readily accessible bolts. For added peace of mind, we will extend the warranty of our R785 (from the standard one year) up to five years, with the exclusive use of Rollbag™ brand of pre-opened bags on a roll.
Versatile Design for a Range of Industries
The Rollbag R785 automatic poly bagger works well in a wide variety of poly bagging applications. These include mail order fulfillment, aerospace, injection molding, kitting, pharmaceutical, medical device, automotive, food, and more. Contact PAC Machinery today to learn how the R785 Automatic Bagger can help you improve your poly bagging process. Financing Options from $210/month …
- Air Expeller—A plate with a foam pad. This device presses against the bag prior to sealing, removing excess air. This option is ideal when there is no vent hole in the bag.
- Label Printer Applicator—An integrated industrial label printer applicator. With this option you can automatically print and then apply a label onto the next bag to be fed out.
- 305 dpi Printhead Upgrade (requires integrated label printer applicator)—perfect when high resolution printing is required
- 220V Wiring—For facilities that require 220V electrical instead of 120V.
- Operate with a footswitch, by hand, or in auto cycle mode
- Adjustable height articulating load shelf to support the bag during packaging (13? max bag length)
- Seal flattener fingers minimize wrinkles in the seal area by stretching the bag prior to selling
- Print and apply a label directly on the next bag being fed out (optional)
- Compact design takes up minimal footprint in the packaging area
- 7” color touchscreen with user-friendly interface and clear prompts
- Utilizes Rollbag pre-opened bags-on-a-roll for quick bag size changes and easy set-up
- PLC with job storage, batch counters, packaging statistics, and login-in levels
- Interface to infeed devices for a fully automatic packaging system
- Ceramic heating element for fast start-up
- Off the shelf modular components for easy replacement
- Remote networking capability for improved troubleshooting
- Self-diagnostics ensure quick problem solving
- Quick service access to all electrical components
- Comprehensive 5 year warranty (optional)
- Zero force seal bar closing virtually eliminates the chance of injury
- Low power consumption design (500 Watts)
- CE compliant design for improved safety and troubleshooting
Model Rollbag R785 Automatic Bagger Speed Up to 40 bags/min Bag Width2? – 12?Bag Length3? – 20?Bag Thickness1 – 4 Width1/8?Electrical Requirement120V, 5A, 50/60HzDimensions26?W x 18?D x 24?HWeight105 lbs.(35 kg)Warranty1 year limited warranty, extendable to 5 years when exclusively using Rollbag brand bags on a roll