Clamco 61513 Shrink Tunnel
The 61513 tabletop model is an economical, variable speed, variable temperature heat shrink tunnel that is designed for PVC films and packages up to 5” Tall and 10” Wide. When combined with the 1614 series L-Sealers, this versatile and cost-effective duo will produce up to 6 packages per minute. All Clamco 61513 Heat Shrink Tunnels feature: 13? W x 15? L x 6? H capacity, variable speed conveyor (0 – 10 fpm), variable temperature control, 1500 watts @ 120 volts / 120 VAC/12A/50-60Hz. The unit dimensions are 26”Lx22”Wx17”H. The model 61513 system comes with a two year limited warranty. The Model 61513 shrink tunnel combines advanced design with tough, time-proven features—expertly crafted by Clamco, the industry’s respected name for topmost reliability and value.
- All Clamco 61513 Heat Shrink Tunnels:
- Chamber dimensions–13?W x 15?L x 6?H
- Fully insulated heat chamber
- Control panel on the outside of the heat chamber for longer component lifespan
- Automatic cool down
- Air direction controls
- Variable air velocity control
- Two year limited warranty
- 61513: Clamco Shrink Tunnel:
Company: Clamco Packaging
Machine type: Shrink Tunnels
- Some photos may show accessories not part of basic machine.
Specifications and design features subject to change without notice.