Eastey Professional Bundling Tunnels
ETB2416, ETB2420, ETB3616, ETB3620, ETB4816,
ETB4820, ETB5616, ETB5620, ETB7016, ETB7020
?Professional Series Bundling Tunnels
Proven reliable over and over again, these EASTEY bundling tunnels provide you with all the quality features found in much higher priced machines. They are designed and built to give you all the features needed for positive shrinking of polyethylene film.
EASTEY’S top of the line bundling tunnels are expertly welded on 12 gauge steel frames and designed to handle the day to day abuse of most bundling applications. Each tunnel utilizes four-directional variable air flow to provide a positive shrink. See for yourself why EASTEY has been a leader in the shrink packaging industry for over 25 years.
Proven Proven Eastey tunnels provide positive shrinking of polyolefin, polyethylene and PVC films.
High temperature belting resists wear and is designed specifically for polyethylene films.
Easy to use control panel lets users adjust for their specific application.
Four directional air flow provides positive shrinking for a variety of products and applications.
- Designed to seal polyethylene film.
- All-welded main frame from 12 gauge steel
- 78” chamber length to ensure proper shrinking of film
- High temperature belting resists wear
- Sealed bearings (not bushings) on drive and idler shafts
- Adjustable digital solid state temperature control for a variety of films
- Four-directional air flow provides positive shrinking
- Variable air flow for a variety of products and applications
- Large ducting creates more air volume inside tunnel
- Airflow extended to the end of the chamber sides
- 4’ product cooling conveyor on exit end
- Exit cooling fans accelerate shrinking
- Delayed cool down and over temperature protection
- Fold down electrical control panel for easy maintenance
- Heavy duty casters for transportation within plant
- Leveling legs provide sturdy base once in place
- Custom two part epoxy finish resists scratching
- Available in 220v – single or 3-phase
- Easy to use design requires minimal training, maintenance, and trouble free operation
- Made in the USA