Clysar Shrink Box Confidential
- Strong and puncture-resistant, Clysar® HPG Confidential is an opaque white security
- shrink film with UV-blocking properties, making it ideal for masking, concealing
- and shipping sensitive contents. Applications include high-value products such as
- jewelry or electronics; sensitive printed or personalized materials; official documents
- and forms; catalogs and magazines; digital media; software; material bundling; and
- e-commerce fulfillment. It is an excellent alternative to corrugate boxes and heavy
- polyethylene overwraps.
- Significant Features
- Provides strong seals with most
- sealing systems, including wires,
- knives and electrostatic overlap.
- Wide sealing temperature range.
- Requires little or no cooling dwell.
- Excellent seal strength, appearance and integrity.
- Excellent cleanup for tight, attractive packages.
- High shrink force conforms to irregular shapes, offers excellent bundling capability.
- Excellent resistance to burn-through.
- Easy to run on most types of equipment.
- Attractive light gray color.
- Ultra-strong, puncture-, abrasion- and tear-resistant.
- Blocks nearly 100% of UV light.
- Delivers significant material reduction vs. corrugate.
- May be printed or used with labels.
- HPG Confidential film can be packaged in corrugate-free packaging (singles,
- efficiency or cradle pack) to support sustainability through the supply chain.
- Standard Put-Ups
- 150 Gauge (90% Opacity for Privacy)
- Flat film is available in custom widths from 3” up to 80” in ¼” increments.*
- Folded film is available in custom widths from 3” up to 37” in ½” increments.*
- Folded film will have half the linear footage of flat film for same gauge and roll dimensions.