Eastey Performance Series L-Sealers
Performance Series L-Sealers
Proven reliable over and over again, these intermediate level EASTEY L-Sealers provide you with all the quality features found in much higher priced machines. They are designed and built to give you all the performance features needed for positive sealing a wide variety of films including polyolefin, polyethylene, and PVC.
EASTEY Performance Series L-Sealers are expertly welded on 12 gauge steel frames and designed to handle the day to day abuse of manual sealing in most shrink wrap applications. Cast seal arms, stainless steel film clamps, and heavy duty dual magnet clamping are just some of the features that provide the durability you have come to rely on from EASTEY. See for yourself why EASTEY has been a leader in the shrink packaging industry for over 25 years.
- Available in hot knife.
- Or available in hot wire.
- Adjustable product tray easily separates film and accommodates variety of product sizes.
- Adjustable pin perforator provides air evacuation in film.
- Simple, easy to use control panel with automatic cycle timing.
- Takeaway conveyor can be raised or lowered to center the seal on your product.
- Designed to seal most polyolefin, polyethylene, and PVC* shrink films
- All-welded main frame from 12 gauge steel
- Seal head casting equipped with head return cylinder
- Stainless steel film clamps hold film in place while sealing
- Available with hot wire or hot knife seal systems
- Hot knife seal systems available with mushroom (standard), pancake, arrow, or poly inserts
- Dual locking magnet clamps apply even pressure across seal bar
- Adjustable dwell time for better seal control
- Analog temperature control adjustable for a variety of films
- Adjustable product tray accommodates wide variety of product sizes
- Takeaway conveyor can be raised or lowered to center-seal product
- Automatic takeaway conveyor with stainless steel mesh belting
- Heavy duty film roll support and simple film loading
- Adjustable pin perforator provides air evacuation
- Custom two-part epoxy finish resists scratching
- Heavy duty casters for transportation within plant
- Easy to use design requires minimal training and maintenance
- Seal size of 16” x 22” or 16” x 36”
- Maximum film width up to 19”
- Available in 110v or 220v
- Made in the USA
- *With Hot knife systems only
|Clysar LTC Lowest total cost|
|Clysar EZR and EZ|
|Clysar Anti Fog AFG|
|Clysar Shrink Box High Abuse|
|Clysar Printed Shrink Films|
|Clysar EVO EVOX Recycled Shrink Films|