Clamco Model 820 Shrink Tunnel
Clamco’s Model 820 Shrink Tunnel is the choice for tough, dependable long-life performance in continuous production environments.
Constructed of heavy-gauge structural steel, Model 820 features a variable-speed Teflon mesh belt conveyor, air flow heat transfer, and and automatic cool down timer. The Model 820 production shrink tunnel combines advanced design precision with tough, time-proven features – expertly crafted by Clamco, the industry’s respected name for steadfast reliability and value.
- Bottom air flow heat transfer
- High efficiency heating elements
- Automatic cool down timer
- Tunnel chamber size 16?W x 20?L x 8?H
- 2100 watts heating power
- Variable speed Teflon mesh belt conveyor
- Specifications and design features subject to change without notice.
- Model 820 Shrink Tunnel System:
- Company: Clamco Packaging
- Machine type: Shrink Tunnels