Shanklin S 24B Hot Wire S08027-01
- The Shanklin Model S24B/S24BL L-Frame Sealer is high production semi-automatic wrapping machine. Features of the machine include a 3-point sealing arm suspension with air-magnetic latching, fool-proof arm safety, a precisely controlled heat sealing cycle and a timer-controlled discharge conveyor. Electrical relays are mounted on a U.L. listed panel located behind the easy-to-reach control panel which provides accurate heat for consistent seal. For operator convenience, the unit is equipped with telescoping legs.
Higher production speeds are achieved with the Model S24B/S24BL because it includes several unique features normally found only on our fully automatic L-Sealers; namely, the power film unwind and the film inverting head. The power film unwind permits a free feeding of the film, thus increasing operator efficiency. In addition, better seals (fewer rewraps) are obtained because the film in the seal area is always loose.
Shanklin Model S24B/S24BL Specifications Model S24B/S24BL
- Power Film Unwind
- Film Inverting Head
- Brush Backed Pin Perforator
- One Piece Hot Knife
- Sealer Size 15" Wide x 33" Long (20" Wide and 40" Long Available)
- Machine Height Adjustable from 31" to 43"
- Floor Space 4 1/2" X 7"
- Package Speeds 20 to 30 Packages/Min.
- Power 220V, 20 Amps, 1 Phase (U.L. Listed Control Panel)
- Compressed Air 0.5 C.F.M. at 50 P.S.I
- Discharge Conveyor Height
- Packing Table and Inverting Head Depth
- Package Guide Position
- Film Roll Guides
- Machine Height
- “Seal” and “Open” Switches
- Dwell Timer
- Conveyor Timer
- Power Unwind Reversing Switch
- Pneumatic Controls
- Flow Control Valves on Sealing Arm
- Air Filter
- Automatic Force Sensor and switches on Seal Jaw provide redundant safety benefits in the event resistance were encountered during closing and prior to locking Accessories
- Adjustable Depth Inverting Head
- Adjustable Height Inverting Head
- Teflon Coated Inverting Head
- Special Parts for 18" or 20" Width Capability Available
- Scrap Removal System (Vacuum or Winder)
- Static Eliminator
- Film Centerfolder